Skip to main content

Italian revolution 2013 video I wish

Stories and News No. 613



The revolution I wish.

The revolution I wish would be a true revolution.
The revolution I wish would radically change things.
The revolution I wish will completely cut away the diseased tree that has grown on our land.
Not only the rotted fruits, but the whole plant.
Who was wrong and who did nothing to stop it.
Who stole and who stood by because nothing personally touched him.
Who ruined this country and who still enriched playing the brave antagonist role.

The revolution I wish would bring out the true differences between people.
The revolution I wish would show who is coherent and who's not.
The revolution I wish would not be Left or Right, it would be first of all equal.
Equal to those who exploited the ignorance of people to get their interests and those who have committed the same crime accusing the former.
Equal to those who paid the consequences of this vile staging with their own flesh.
Equal to those who had the courage to say no, even when yes was the poster of the good ones.

The revolution I wish would reset back all and everyone should start again.
The revolution I wish would only mention the reality of everyday life.
The revolution I wish would first mention the poorest person in the country.
Consequently, all the politicians would exactly earn enough to survive, because representing people would already be an honor.
The journalists would have the only requirement to be intellectually honest.
The artists would have the privilege to be heard only by merit of their talent.

The revolution I wish would not need committed writers, enlightened intellectuals and exiled heroes because people would finally be able to think alone.
The revolution I wish would not need miraculous events organized on Facebook because people would always be in the streets every day.
The revolution I wish would not need leaders, spokespeople, number one stars, because each of us would be that one.

The revolution I wish is just a dream, because I have no hope on it.
Because the revolution I wish, many, also on the side where you least expect them, fear it as the worst nightmare…



Also on Stories and News: